The 7th Annual Polyglot Performances took place on Tuesday, April 8 2014. Below, you will find links to videos of the performances.
1. Opening remarks by Dr. Marjorie Hall Haley, Professor and Director of Foreign Language Teacher Licensure in the Graduate School of Education at George Mason University: YouTube.
2. Dr. Mónica Mulholland's workshop "The Educational Value of Drama Techniques in Language Learning" YouTube.
3. Portuguese poems. YouTube.
4. "Mean Girls", the Best Short Film" at the 7th annual Korean Learning Students' Short Film Festival. YouTube.
5. Irish jig. YouTube.
6. German short film "Ein seltsamer Vorfall" [A Strange Occurrence.] A work based on Franz Kafka's "Der Prozess [The Trial]." YouTube.
7. Chinese songs and poems. YouTube.
8. Russian play. YouTube.
9. Japanese play "Peach Boy." YouTube.
11. Arabic song. YouTube.
13. Spanish song and dance. YouTube.
This year’s event also featured an art exhibit with selected paintings by Nadia Duchelle.
For more information, contact Dr. Sufumi So, firstname.lastname@example.org
Polyglot Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/275553685954022
July 31, 2014